[O] another auto-fill bug

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: [O] another auto-fill bug
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 10:04:01 -0700

If you press SPC after this with the appropriate fill-columun setup,
Org will incorrectly comment the next line.

===
#   It's not as if bad guys always aim
# for the loss of life per se.  They often just consider the
# loss of life less important than their real goal.
I won't go into the details, because I don't use the term.
===

Just out of curiosity, what would be the incorrect behavior that would
result if Org used Emacs standard filling and auto-filling instead of
its own?

Thanks.

Samuel