Re: [O] modeline vs modeline

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] modeline vs modeline
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 15:27:37 +0200

Hi Brendan,

Brendan Halpin <address@hidden> writes:

> but that still leaves the problem of dealing with the Emacs/Xemacs
> compatibility. Is there a way of aliasing face attributes?

Aliasing the face name should be enough.  But the 'modeline face
has been removed from Emacs at the beginning of this month, so I'm
not in favor of recreating an alias in Org's core.  If the alias
is needed by XEmacs people, it should be made in XEmacs, as this
is not an Org-only compatibility issue.

Best,

--
 Bastien