[O] Replacing links with section numbers in ASCII export

From: Mats Kindahl
Subject: [O] Replacing links with section numbers in ASCII export
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 14:44:57 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to get references to sections replaced with the section number in ASCII export instead of the link name, that is, something similar to how LaTeX handles \label and \ref (but for ASCII export). Is this possible?

For example:
* Top Header

** Inner Header

Some text...

** Other Inner Header

Here I would like to have a reference to [[Inner Header]] as a section /number/.
Best wishes,
Mats Kindahl