Re: [O] How to automatic list org files via Elisp and then, import them

From: flammable project
Subject: Re: [O] How to automatic list org files via Elisp and then, import them for an HTML export
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 09:34:22 +0100

Ho!

I was thinking that giving the more details will eliminated doubts and misunderstanding.

So to be clear enough, there was two questions in my previous message:

1/ In E-LISP, how to parse a directory containing Org files and import them with the "#+INCLUDE" function?
I used those two functions. They parsed the directory and listed the org files. But my lake of skills in elisp programming is obvious!
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports results
(let ((default-directory "~/path/to/the/directory/posts/"))
    (file-expand-wildcards "?org"))
#+END_SRC

#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports results
(directory-files "~/path/to/the/directory/posts/"
                 nil
                 "\\.org\\'")
#+END_SRC

2/ When I use "#+INCLUDE" for org files, the exporter mixed the hierarchy in the HTML generated. Each time I used ":minlevel 1" as argument but the exporter seem to create a sub-level of hierarchy, which doesn't represent the true hierarchy in the imported org files? Is it a bug?

I hope it's minimal enough now! Thanks Bastien for Org Mode and helps!

Basile

2012/10/27 Bastien <address@hidden>
Hi Flammable (!),

flammable project <address@hidden> writes:

> If someone can help me to do this I will really appreciate!

I think we will be able to help with a more limited example.
Keep it minimal, if possible...

Thanks in advance,

--
 Bastien