Re: [O] [bug] [new-exporter] #+includes in non-exported regions do not w

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [bug] [new-exporter] #+includes in non-exported regions do not work
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:51:36 +0000

Myles English <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Eric,
>
> You have:
>
>   #+include: uml.org
>
> I think it should be:
>
>   #+include: "uml.org"

Indeed it should be, or at least for the new exporter.  Thanks for
pointing this out.

There is still a bug in that the exporter should fail more gracefully?

The question of structural interpretation remains: should the file be
included if it is found within a not-to-be-exported headline?  This is,
at least for me, unexpected behaviour based on previous experience with
the old exporter.  Now, from C programming and so on, the behaviour in
the new exporter is reasonable; however, as there is no way to
optionally included material from another file, I prefer the behaviour
of the old exporter.

Thanks again,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.2.50.1 and Org release_7.9.2-406-g2c78ca-git