Re: [O] Bug ? LaTeX exporter does not export subsections from included f

From: Philipp Kroos
Subject: Re: [O] Bug ? LaTeX exporter does not export subsections from included files
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 15:38:19 +0100

Hi,

I tried with both the old exporter (emacs -Q) and the new.
The old one exports correctly on my side, here's the relevant part:

#+BEGIN_LaTeX
  This is Bar.
  \subsection{Bar 1}
  \label{sec-2-1}

  This is Bar's first part.
  \subsection{Bar 2}
  \label{sec-2-2}

  And here is the second one.
#+END_LaTeX

I think the behaviour in the new exporter has been changed to a better:
The included trees are changed in depth according to the structure they
are imported to, so with the new exporter the included file should start
at level1 as well, e.g.
This is Bar
* Bar 1

This makes the files more usable on their own as well, which is a great
improvement!

I hope this assumption is correct.

Regards, Philipp