[O] Cal-fw info file?

From: Johnny
Subject: [O] Cal-fw info file?
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:34:47 +0000

Hi all,

I have seen cal-fw around, but not until now got around to play around
with it to learn, it's a great initiative and nice extenstion!

However, I really enjoy having an info file around as a reference and
would rather not refer to other loose files on the system. So I was
wondering if there is a texinfo file already for cal-fw, or there is a
plan/interest in developing one?

Nonetheless, it's time to learn som texinfo, so I plunged ahead and
created a skeleton from the available information.

Cheers,

Johnny