Re: [O] htmlize and #+INCLUDE:

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] htmlize and #+INCLUDE:
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2012 00:55:02 +0100

Thanks for the confirmation. There is no problem. It was me doing it wrong. It works ok now.
I just have to chose between syntaxhighlighter, google code prettify or htmlize.
I tend to prefer htmlize (probably more flexible as I can hack elisp code)
but there is thing about using my current theme with which I'm not very comfortable.

Anyway, the more I'm using org-mode and the new exporter, the more I like it.

Thanks for providing us with this tool.

Fabrice

2012/11/1 Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden>
Fabrice Popineau <address@hidden> writes:

> Given the fact that '#+INCLUDE: "file" src java' is expanded into an src
> block,
> I assume that htmlize should apply there too. Am I wrong?

I think you're correct. A quick test shows me fontification is fine. Do
you have an ECM to show the problem?

Regards,