[O] Text attributes, exporting

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: [O] Text attributes, exporting
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 16:14:10 +0100

Hi,

Maybe this is a silly question but who knows.
Htmlize is able to tag elemnts in src blocks and wrap them with classes.
I'd like to be able to do it for normal text too.

There is // ++ == ** but I would like to define personalized modifiers.
There is also the ability to inline src blocks like :
 src_<language>{<body>}

This is closer to what I would like. Something like
class_<name>{<body>}
that would get exported to \<name>{<body>}
or to <div class="<name"> body </div> (LaTeX or HTML).

Any chance ?

--
Fabrice