Re: [O] Source block processing changes

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Source block processing changes
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2012 11:00:55 +0100

Hello,

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> That's normal with raw results: as I wrote it in
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2012-09/msg01273.html, as
> there are *no obvious markers to delimit the results* in the Org mode file,
> there is no way to know where raw results begin or end: raw results *cannot be
> removed* [NOR UPDATED] from the buffer.

The sole purpose of raw results is to allow inserting an headline (I
mean a real headline, not comma protected) in the buffer, because
headlines cannot be contained in anything else than headlines.

If the generated code doesn't contain an headline, you don't need raw
results.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou