Re: [O] Source block processing changes

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: Re: [O] Source block processing changes
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 13:30:02 -0500

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Ista Zahn <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 8:22 AM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden> wrote:
>> Ista Zahn <address@hidden> writes:
>
>>> Using ':results
>>> drawer' or ':results org' gives me verbatim export
>>
>> This was a bug in ":results drawer", which should *not* escape its
>> results.  I've just pushed up a fix for this so ":results drawer" should
>> now be a drop-in replacement for your previous use-case of ":results
>> org" (as was the original intent of this change).
>
> I'm still getting escaped results with ':results drawer', unless I
> generate a headline, which Nicolas tells me is illegal. Can you take
> another look at this?

Clarification: ':results drawer' exports correctly using the new
exporter (accessed through M-x org-export-dispatch). However, when
exporting using the old exporter (C-c-e) the results drawer is escaped
so that it is formatted as an example or source block. For example a
buffer with this content

#+name: setup
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :results drawer :exports both
  (message "hello world")
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: setup
:RESULTS:
hello world
:END:

exported to html with 'C-c-e h' gives me 'hello world' in a box with
boarders and a gray rectangle. Exporting to html with 'M-x
org-export-dispatch h h' gives me "hello world" as regular text.

I guess this is the push I need to start using the new exporter!

Best,
Ista