Re: [O] Bug: source code editing using C-c ' (org-edit-special) eats cha

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: source code editing using C-c ' (org-edit-special) eats characters
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 09:32:12 +1030

Andy Moreton <address@hidden> writes:
> I'm seeing a similar problem in emacs trunk (r110821) where "C-c '" in
> the *Org Src* buffer closes the source edit window and discards the
> entire contents of the source block.
>
> Should I raise an emacs bug for this ?
>
>     AndyM

I've seen this happen recently as well, specifically where I have added
comment lines to the source, e.g. lines starting with # in sh src code
blocks.  I was in a rush to get something done so didn't stop to try to
figure out what was happening or to generate a minimal example.  I also
don't know if it's still happening -- this happened to me late last
week, IRC.  I also don't know if the problem was dependent on the
version of Emacs as I use three systems daily (long story).

I will try to repeat this and develop a repeatable test case.

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.2.50.1 and Org release_7.9.2-568-gc2ebee