Re: [O] Renaming the thread: orgmode-bibtex/html-export issues

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Renaming the thread: orgmode-bibtex/html-export issues
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2012 06:32:23 +0900

> I would like some pages to have a bibliography of works relevant to
> the subject area. I need the kind of thing that is done using
> \nocite(key) in bibtex. \nocite is useful when one is building a
> standalone bibliography that is not accompanying any text where these
> works are cited.
>
> Now that I have org-exp-bibtex.el working, I find that it does not
> support \nocite{key}. You have to use \cite{key}.

I am able to produce this effect by putting all citations --
\cite{key} -- in a separate headline that is commented. So I have
something like this:

* COMMENT Citations
\cite{key1}
\ccite{key2}

There are, however, two further problems.

org-exp-bibtex messes up the Table of Contents. It produces some
garbled html code when there is a Table of Contents. So I have to turn
off the table of contents. Has anyone else faced this?

I also do not like the fact that it inserts, at the bottom of every
page, a footer saying "This file was generated by bibtext2html..". Any
ideas about how to get rid of that?

Vikas