[O] automating incrementing of date stamps

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: [O] automating incrementing of date stamps
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:46:29 -0500 (EST)

I have a table set up with the first column being a date column and I put
a date stamp of <2012-11-10 Sat +1D> in for the first date.  I figure to
use the table to log events not in any todo context.  Does some way exist
when I tab into the next row of the table that <2012-11-11 Sun +1D> would
appear in the first column automatically? and continue to do so for
subsequent additions of rows in the table?  I'll probably need to put a
vmean entry in for another column but I've got help from this list doing
that before with another table.

jude <address@hidden> Adobe fiend for failing to Flash