Re: [O] subtree-export limitations

From: Philipp Kroos
Subject: Re: [O] subtree-export limitations
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 13:25:20 +0100

Ok, thanks to both of you. I'll stick with the workarounds pointed out
by Alan for now.
Anyway, I'm still curious if it wouldn't be feasible to treat
subtree-options more similar to inbuffer-options?
Maybe I'll have a look at that in some spare time, though I think my
understanding of the concepts might be insufficient yet. Any further
clues on this topic are much appreciated therfore!

Best regards, Philipp