Re: [O] org-agenda-ignore-scheduled not taken into account in custom age

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] org-agenda-ignore-scheduled not taken into account in custom agenda blocks?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:28:25 +0100

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> Partly to avoid trouble like this, I use the general search instead of
> the specialized ones.

What are those general searches?

> On 11/20/12, Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I decided to dig into this, and it's not a bug. One should set:
>>
>> (setq org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options t)
>>
>> The trick was that these blocks were tag searches.
>
> Then the variable should not apply.  Bug?

No: "todo" customization do not apply to "tag" searches, and a
"tag-todo" search is actually a "tag" search. The
org-agenda-tags-todo-honor-ignore-options variable says that "todo"
customizations should apply to "tag" searches.

Or I just misunderstood everything and got it to work by mistake ;-)

Alan