Re: [O] Opendocument export causes error

From: Torsten Anders
Subject: Re: [O] Opendocument export causes error
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 15:51:34 +0000

Dear Jambunathan,

Again, thanks a lot for all your feedback.

On 3 Dec 2012, at 06:01, Jambunathan K wrote:
> Torsten Anders <address@hidden> writes:
>> One is the standard Emacs (in my case Aquamacs based on GNU Emacs
>> 23.3.50.1)
>
> 50 in your Emacs version is an indication that it is a pre-pretest
> version of Emacs.  It seems you are OK with runnning a
> non-released/unstable Emacs.

This is the latest version of Aquamacs (http://aquamacs.org/), version 2.4. On
a Mac, Aquamacs is by far the most convenient Emacs implementation I know of,
if only for the antialiased font support and how easily font sizes are changed.
The development version of Aquamacs uses Emacs 24, but I would like to avoid
using that Aquamacs version before it is stable.

Anyway, I assume I am not the only Aquamacs user on this list :)  So, if the
reported problem is due to Aquamacs then quite likely I am not the only one
with this problem.

I will go through your detailed list of suggestions a bit later. Thanks a lot
again for your help!

Best wishes,
Torsten

--