Re: [O] Bug?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Bug?
Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2012 20:12:36 +0100

Charles writes:
> I have cc'd Achim Gratz in case this is a cygwin related problem (at
> least it is my impression that Achim also uses cygwin .)

Yes, at work.

> -rw-r--r--  1 Charlie        None   1380703 Dec  4 08:24 org.html
> drwxr-xr-x+ 1 Administrators SYSTEM       0 Nov 29 08:34 org.t2d/

The problem is most likely that the org.t2d directory was created with
administrator rights and you seem to now be trying to use it as a normal
user.  However, you do not have the necessary access rights (you can
read the directory entries and cd into it, but can't create files, as
far as Cygwin is concerned) and apparently the ACL for that directory
(which you didn't show) also is not adding file creation rights.  So if
you remove that directory things should work better I think.

Regards,
Achim.