Re: [O] I can't make work 'startup hidestars'

From: Daniel E. Doherty
Subject: Re: [O] I can't make work 'startup hidestars'
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 07:40:52 -0600

If it helps, I have the following in my init file to make sure the hidden stars
stay hidden:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
    (defun ded-set-org-hide ()
      "Make sure the background and foreground colors of the org-hide face
      matches the background of the default face."
      (interactive)
      (when (featurep 'org)
        (set-face-attribute 'org-hide nil
                            :foreground
                            (face-attribute 'default :background))
        (set-face-attribute 'org-hide nil
                            :background
                            (face-attribute 'default :background))))
  (add-hook 'after-init-hook 'ded-set-org-hide)
  (add-hook 'org-ctrl-c-ctrl-c-hook 'ded-set-org-hide)
#+end_src

This works fine, but has to be manually re-run if you load a different custom
theme.

Daniel E. Doherty
Law Offices of Daniel E. Doherty
address@hidden