Re: [O] The statement on what is orgmode.

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] The statement on what is orgmode.
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 12:26:34 +0900

> One remedy, to this, and a thing I think would be nice in any case,
> would be if keywords in the presenting sentence would link to (worg?)
> feature pages.

Another possibility would be to make the title just say "Org mode".

And the first headline, before "Download and install", be something
like the following:

* Org mode is useful for
** Organising projects
** Maintaining TODO lists and calendars
** Keeping notes
** Creating high quality formatted documents
** Literate programming

Each of the above could then be linked to relevant pages of the manual
or worg.

Vikas