Re: [O] Org Writer's room

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Org Writer's room
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2012 14:06:12 +0530

I am attaching screen shot of LibreOffice UI.

On the left is the navbar.
- You can quickly navigate to any heading, a table or a captioned
  figure.

On the right is the style - one can choose char, paragraph, frame, list
styles - at point.
- In case of Org it will probably be element or point at point.

In the center, toward lower right is the jump to next and prev element
arrows.

So the global view, doc view and local view seems to be pretty universal
across all UIs.