Re: [O] priorities

From: David Rogers
Subject: Re: [O] priorities
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 08:28:11 -0800

address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:

> How many of y'all have changed the default priorities from 'A', 'B', and
> 'C' to something else.
>
> I've changed mine to '1' - '5', which showed up a bug in MobileOrg, and
> I'm curious why no one else has seen this.
>
> Am I the only one that doesn't like letter priorities?

I currently don't make effective use of priorities. However, I do like
letters because they're less ambiguous; the letter A appears to mean
both "most important" and "do it first", while the numeral 1 could mean
"do it first" or "most important" OR "least important".

However, in the end, priority markers should be anything that works for
the individual, and being able to change their display makes sense.

--
David