[O] Exclude tag from custom agenda

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Exclude tag from custom agenda
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 18:24:50 +0100

Hi!

I very much like the agenda customization from [1] and I would like
to adopt it for my needs.

What I want to achieve: on top, there should be my normal agenda
(events, tasks, habits, ...) but minus elements tagged with
"reward".

Below, there should be a "section" with all reward-tasks (excluded
are future ones) and so forth.

,----
| (setq org-agenda-custom-commands
|       (quote (
|           ;; http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#CustomAgendaViews
|               ("o" "overview Agenda"
|                ((agenda "" nil)
|                 (tags-todo "+reward"
|                 (org-agenda-overriding-header "Rewards")
|                )
|                 (tags-todo "-CANCELLED/!"
|                            ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Stuck Projects")
|                             (org-agenda-skip-function
'bh/skip-non-stuck-projects)))
|                 (tags-todo "-CANCELLED+WAITING/!"
|                            ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Waiting and
Postponed Tasks")
|                             (org-agenda-skip-function 'bh/skip-stuck-projects)
|                             (org-tags-match-list-sublevels nil)
|                             (org-agenda-todo-ignore-scheduled 'future)
|                             (org-agenda-todo-ignore-deadlines 'future)
|                 ))
|         )
|                nil)
|
| )))
`----

Above snippet works but shows my usual agenda including items tagged
with "reward".

I think, that «(agenda "" nil)» has to be modified but I don't know
how.

Can you help me?

  1. http://doc.norang.ca/org-mode.html#CustomAgendaViews
--