[O] [RESOLVED] Re: TINYCHANGE cookie

From: Ian Bryant
Subject: [O] [RESOLVED] Re: TINYCHANGE cookie
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2012 16:50:57 -0800

On Fri, 2012-12-07 at 19:43 -0500, J. David Boyd wrote:
> What is a TINYCHANGE cookie?  I see it alluded to in many messages about
> patches for the Org code base, but googling it has left me with no
> information.
>
> Dave

"If the change is a minor change made by a committer without
copyright assignment to the FSF, the commit message should also
contain the cookie TINYCHANGE (anywhere in the message). When
we later produce the ChangeLog file for Emacs, the change will
be marked appropriately."

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html

--
Happy hacking,