Re: [O] Emacs user conference

From: joakim
Subject: Re: [O] Emacs user conference
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2012 20:13:26 +0100

Nic Ferrier <address@hidden> writes:

> Ivan Kanis <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Good we got a place! So it will be Stockholm.
>>

>> The next question is when?
>>
>> I think like you that a week-end is best. I can't think talking about
>> emacs for more than two days. I am thinking between April and June
>> 2013.
>
> That's a shame. I would like to come and present Elnode. But I wouldn't
> do a weekend.

I think the office can handle 200 people during events. Office hours we
can only have one room, like 20 people or so(so, 20 people during
weekday work hours, evenings and weekends 200 people)

> My understanding is that the guy who started the emacsconf.herokuapp.com
> IS planning to do a conference in London in March/April time.

That would be nice! Anyway, I wouldnt be able to put in much in the way
of planning, so if a better organizer can find us a locale, that is
probably for the best. (or I can ask our admin to help us, they are
proficient at that sort of thing)

--
Joakim Verona