[O] Is it possible to see the blocking task?

From: Mirko Vukovic
Subject: [O] Is it possible to see the blocking task?
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 10:59:02 -0500

Hello,

I am using TODO dependencies for a project.  I find some tasks are blocked for no apparent reason  (this is after multiple editing of the file, and setting and unsetting of the ORDERED property).  I know that I can over-ride task blocking by a triple C-u.

I'd like to see the blocking task in order to "debug" my setup.  Is there a way to see that?

Thanks,

Mirko