Re: [O] babel perl issue

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] babel perl issue
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2012 10:09:18 -0700

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Here's what the require structure of the core ob files will
>> look like after this change.
>
> If i read the graph correctly, merging ob.el ob-eval.el and
> ob-core.el will not create circular requires -- am I right?

Not correct.  The result of such a merge would look like the following.

With numerous circular requires.

I understand that you find the existence of an ob-core file
aesthetically unappealing.  In principle I don't disagree, but in this
particular case I do not see any preferable solution (including the
"keep things as they are" option).  If you can think of a better option
I'm open to suggestions, but if not I would like to commit this change
to master.

Thanks,

--
Eric Schulte