Re: [O] org-drill installation problem

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] org-drill installation problem
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:40:34 +0530

Dear Yagnesh,

I installed the emacs-snapshot manually as was instructed on the site of ppa.

There is no contrib directory in my .emacs.d folder.

Thanks

-----------------------------
Sanjib Sikder
Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering
IIT Bombay

On Thu, Dec 13, 2012 at 11:43 AM, Yagnesh Raghava Yakkala <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello Sanjib,

On 12月 13 2012, Sanjib Sikder <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Yagnesh,
>
> I receive the newsletters regularly with heading for example,
> "Emacs-orgmode Digest, Vol 82, Issue 18".

I think you can change to regular mails instead of digested ones.

- log in the GNU mailman
  https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/options/emacs-orgmode
- Look for the section marked "Set Digest Mode."
  Set it to "off"

- (optionally) you can filter all org list in your gmail so that you can avoid
  clutter in your inbox.

> Can you please guide me in adding that contrib/lisp path please ? As i do not
> also know how to reply to Anon's message as that reply is not there in my mail
> box.

how did you install org mode in the first place.?

contrib/lisp is a folder with in the org mode directory

For example in my .emacs[1] I have following setting to add the contrib directory
to emacs load path.

(add-to-list 'load-path
             (expand-file-name "~/.emacs.d/el-get/org-mode/contrib/lisp"))

correct the path name according to your directory structure.

Thanks.,

Footnotes:
[1] you can study my .emacs (~/.emacs.d) at  https://github.com/yyr/emacs.d

--