Re: [O] S-TAB cycling opening archive subtrees

From: Memnon Anon
Subject: Re: [O] S-TAB cycling opening archive subtrees
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:37:34 +0000 (UTC)

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

> When cycling visibility of a subtree using TAB, subtrees with the
> :ARCHIVE: tag are not opened, and that is a very good thing. But when
> I cycle a buffer globally using S-TAB, their contents are shown, which
> feels like the wrong thing to do ...

Interesting enough, the subtree is getting closed by
org-cycle-hide-archived-subtrees (in org-cycle-hook) at first, but
re-opened by a later function: org-cycle-hide-inline-tasks , which
calls (hide-sublevels (1- org-inlinetask-min-level)) .

Its docstring says "Re-hide inline task when switching to 'contents
visibility state.", so I guess it should only hide things, not the
opposite.

Memnon