[O] display outline headings up to certain level in search-view

From: Abdó Roig-Maranges
Subject: [O] display outline headings up to certain level in search-view
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 18:46:11 +0100

Hi,

Let's say I have an org file structured like this

* Project 1
** Tasks
   foo
** Ideas

* Project 2
** Tasks
   bar

When I search 'foo' I'd like the agenda search-view to display 'Project
1' instead of the closer, but less informative 'Tasks'

The attached patch solves this by adding a configuration parameter that
sets the maximum outline level for the headings displayed in the results
of a search-view. This way, I can have a custom search on the above org
file with org-agenda-search-view-max-outline-level set to 1.

Abdó Roig.