[O] Include single values from a org-table into a code-block

From: Florian Adamsky
Subject: [O] Include single values from a org-table into a code-block
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2012 20:08:42 +0100

Hello,

at the moment I'm drafting a paper and I would like to insert values
from a org-table into a code-block. After searching a bit a found a mail
thread from 2010 [1] which says I have to do the following:

src_emacs-lisp[:var d=test-table[3,1]]{d}

This works fine but only in non code-blocks. But I want to insert these
values in a LaTeX block, since I want to generate a pgfplot. Is there
another way to get values from a org-table? Or is it possible to combine
the above code with a Macro? In the following you'll find an example:

#+Begin_LaTeX
\begin{tikzpicture}
%% pgfplot code
\addplot coordinates {(0, src_emacs-lisp[:var d=test-table[3,1]]{d})};
\end{tikzpicture}
#+End_LaTeX

Thanks in advance.

Best,