[O] org-mobile-push vs. symlinks

From: James Harkins
Subject: [O] org-mobile-push vs. symlinks
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 16:49:16 +0800

Sorry for resending as a new thread. I had wanted to reply to my
original message on gmane, but gmane's search fails to locate the
thread (?).

Anyway, I still don't understand the rationale for the current
behavior. Does anyone know why org-mobile-push resolves the agenda
files' names to symlink targets?

Thanks,
hjh