[O] org-babel-tangle issue

From: giles
Subject: [O] org-babel-tangle issue
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:15:54 +0000

I've been using org-babel for a while to produce clojure code from an
org file.  Following a somewhat involuntary upgrade of most of my system
I'm now running git HEAD as of 13 Dec (hash ends 4f7cf).

org-babel-tangle on my org file  only spits out the first code block and
reports an error: "Opening output file: permission denied,
/Users/grc/<myfile....org>"

Have I got something wrong, is this a known bug, or ...

--
Giles