[O] Fix to property inheritance

From: Bill Wishon
Subject: [O] Fix to property inheritance
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2012 22:24:30 -0800

This is my first major org-mode contribution, and I'm new to git, so if there is something I haven't got quite right in terms of how to contribute please advise.

org-entry-get with inherit set didn't work for sub-heading additions or overrides to properties found in parent headings as of Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-738-g442b2a-git @ org-loaddefs.el can not be found!).

An example test org-mode file is attached (modified from the testing/examples directory and also updated in my git repository).

My public git repository info is: git clone address@hidden:mrvwman/wishon-org-mode.git
branch name: fix-property-inheritance

I've submitted my request to address@hidden, but have not yet received a reply.

Best,