Re: [O] remote execution in heterogeneous environment

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] remote execution in heterogeneous environment
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 21:25:11 +0100

Bastien writes:
>> Unfortunately it breaks testing, at least in batch mode.  See my other
>> posting about it.
>
> Not sure what other posting I should read -- sorry, I can't read and
> process on the threads at once.

The other posting is "27bcf9a70b Backport revno 111277 from Emacs trunk."

> If you know how to fix the tests, please go ahead.

I don't.  What I found out is that at least for the first four of these
it only fils when the test is run in batch mode.  The interactive test
works.  The error message indicates that it seems to attempt to create
error-file twice, but I don't see how this might happen — the file is
created with a unique name, so something must later use the bound
variable with that name to again attempt to create the file, perhaps
when it creates a buffer for it (the test used to be in a buffer that
then gets written to file IIRC).

Regards,
Achim.