Re: [O] Publishing org project as odt

From: Wiskey 5 Alpha
Subject: Re: [O] Publishing org project as odt
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 13:46:47 -0500

On 12/22/2012 01:11 PM, Jambunathan K wrote:

True.  The .org file - I believe everything in the work dir - goes in to
the ZIP file.  So it is in the ZIP file.

But when a file is lost, panic ensues and brain stops working.

So true. I saw the error message mentioned the file existed, so i deleted the odt file (with rm *.odt) and then panics as i noticed the folder was now empty... even the .git directory. Had i not deleted the odt file i could have unzipped and been back on track... lesson learned

Thank you so much for your help.  Happy Holidays !

-Tim