[O] Error exporting empty results block

From: Michael Gauland
Subject: [O] Error exporting empty results block
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 15:59:16 +1300

org-escape-code-in-region produces an 'Invalid search bound (wrong side
of point)' error when exporting a block that produces an empty wrapped
block. For example:

  #+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :wrap fundamental :exports both
  (setq x nil)
  #+END_SRC

I'm exporting an empty block because I want the side effect of executing
the block. I have a large number of other blocks that produce non-empty
results, and I'm using a global :wrap setting for those.

Any suggestions on solving this would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mike Gauland