Re: [O] Footnote disable & sorting

From: Alan L Tyree
Subject: Re: [O] Footnote disable & sorting
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:08:21 +1100

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
> if you can, please test this patch against current maint branch.
> All tests don't pass fine, so I'll have to work on this a bit more
> but I think it's an improvement, as it doesn't treat [1] as a
> footnote when `org-footnote-auto-label' is t (the default.)
>
> Let me know, thanks!
Hi Bastien,

I'm using the elpa version of org-plus-contrib-20121224. After I learned
how to apply patches (hangs head in shame!!), it solved all the problems
that I had - sorting, renumbering, exporting all worked very well.

Are you thinking of making this a general option?

Thanks so much!

Cheers,
Alan

--