[O] Bug: Editing org src blocks doesn't work first time [7.9.2 (release_

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [O] Bug: Editing org src blocks doesn't work first time [7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-781-g5de94e @ /home/bernt/git/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 17:23:32 -0500

This may already be fixed by Bastien's commit enabling editing of org
source blocks when org-fontify-natively is not set.  I can't check that
now but in case it isn't here is a bug report of the behaviour I saw
before Christmas.

I noticed some weird behaviour with source block editing.  When source
blocks are not fontified the block is greyed out as expected.  Editing
the block with C-c ' does NOT work except on column 0 of the begin_src
line.

Setting org-src-fontify-natively to t allows editing and fontifies the
block natively after saving it.  Following blocks are still greyed out
and not editable except in column 0 of e begin_src line (using C-c ')

After the block is fontified natively editing works as expected for the
block.

Regards,
Bernt

PS. Sorry if these bug reports are lacking in details... I am away for
the holidays and composing these on my iPad.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.0)
 of 2010-12-11 on raven, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 7.9.2 (release_7.9.2-781-g5de94e @
/home/bernt/git/org-mode/lisp/)