Re: [O] Line breaking problem in Description List

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] Line breaking problem in Description List
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 13:51:26 +0530

Thanks.

-----------------------------
Sanjib Sikder
Ph.D. Fellow
Chemical Engineering
IIT Bombay

On Thu, Dec 27, 2012 at 1:46 AM, Thomas S. Dye <address@hidden> wrote:
Aloha Sanjib Sikder:

I think the exporter expects the description label to be on one line.

If I change your input to this, all is well:

  - This is the big name of my thesis written in undergraduate ::
    (/B.E. Thesis. Guide: Prof. x y x, the institute name/) Here is
    a description of the above heading spanning two lines. here is a
    description of the above heading spanning two lines. here is a
    description of the above heading spanning two lines. here is a
    description of the above heading spanning two lines. here is a
    description of the above heading spanning two lines.

In my experience, LaTeX doesn't do a great job with long description
labels, so reworking your list to have shorter labels might be a better
way to go.

hth,
Tom

--