Re: [O] [BUG] [contrib/org-koma-letter.el] #+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS picke

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] [BUG] [contrib/org-koma-letter.el] #+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS picked up from outside the current subtree
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2012 16:12:21 +0100

Viktor Rosenfeld writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've configured the scrlttr2 exporter found in
> contrib/lisp/org-koma-letter.el to write letters directly in org-mode.
> I'm very happy with the results, but I've noticed the following bug: If
> there are multiple letters defined in an org-file, the contents of every
> #+DATE and #+TO_ADDRESS field will be picked up, even if the export is
> restricted to the current subtree.
>
> In the attached file, if you export the first letter with 3 k k from the
> export dispatch menu, the address will read
>
>    Max Mustermann
>    Musterstraße 1
>    12345 Musterstadt Moritz Mustermann
>    Musterallee 10
>    54321 Musterstadt
>
> and the date will be set to December 28 from the second letter.

If you want subtree exporting, the information should be in a
:PROPERTIES: drawer at the beginning of the thing to export. Here is
what I did for a recent letter:

#+BEGIN_SRC org
****** Lettre d'Accueil pour ...
:PROPERTIES:
:EXPORT_LATEX_CLASS: my-inria-fr-letter
:EXPORT_LCO: InriaRennesFR
:EXPORT_OPENING: ~
:EXPORT_CLOSING: ~
:END:

text text ...
#+END_SRC

Note that in such drawers, the name of the option has "EXPORT_" before it.

Hope this helps,

Alan