Re: [O] Trimming quotes

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [O] Trimming quotes
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 23:03:06 +1100

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> Ben Finney <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > address@hidden (Thomas S. Dye) writes:
> >
> > > Can you point me to trimming guidelines for digest readers?
> >
> > In brief: Don't respond at all to a digest message.
> >
> > Instead, […]
>
> Tom did not respond to a digest message.

Indeed; I didn't intend to imply otherwise. I was responding to Tom's
request for guidelines on how to trim quotes in a reply when one is
receiving the list digest.

--
 \      “[I]t is impossible for anyone to begin to learn that which he |
  `\                thinks he already knows.” —Epictetus, _Discourses_ |