Re: [O] Visibility cycling of plain lists?

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Visibility cycling of plain lists?
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:01:54 +0800

On Mon, Dec 31, 2012 at 11:53 AM, James Harkins <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there a way to show the content of a node containing a plain list,
> so that the plain list items are collapsed? Or, is there a function
> that will automatically collapse all the items in the plain list?

Oops, just answered my own question:

http://orgmode.org/manual/Plain-lists.html#Plain-lists

"For more details, see the variable org-cycle-include-plain-lists. If
this variable is set to integrate, plain list items will be treated
like low-level headlines."

This confused me, however, because there is no "integrate" option in
org 7.9. There is an option "As children of outline headings."

Also, org-cycle-include-plain-lists's docstring is wrong: "When t,
make TAB cycle visibility on plain list items."

So... never mind the original question (but there are a couple of
documentation issues).

hjh