Re: [O] A mail client that is org-mode compatible

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [O] A mail client that is org-mode compatible
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 12:18:24 +0100

On Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:19:58 +0100
Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> But you're not alone in the Org/Claws desert:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-10/msg00539.html

Yeah, I saw it, but not much afterwards.

> AFAIK yes.  You can create tasks from Mew/WL/MH-E/Rmail but Gnus is
> the only one to support org+nntp+rss.

I used Gnus in the past but had some rss parsing-related problems.

Otoh, this might be good opportunity to return to Gnus and just keep
some simple mailer for my other family members to access their
mail.

> > Yesterday I read a bit about mu(4e), but it seems it handles only
> > email and not nntp?
>
> Yes.

Then the Gnus is without competition.

> HTH,

Yes. Thank you for your reply and taking care about orgmode. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Many, many births both you and I have passed. I can remember
all of them, but you cannot, O subduer of the enemy!