Re: [O] A mail client that is org-mode compatible

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [O] A mail client that is org-mode compatible
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 09:22:38 +0100

On Tue, 01 Jan 2013 18:57:46 +0100
Alan Schmitt <address@hidden> wrote:

> I use mu4e, and what I really like about it is that the links are
> stable, even when moving mail from outside (like a web mail app or a
> mobile device). I could never get the registry to work well with gnus
> to solve this.

That's very cool feature, but lack of nntp is problem 'cause out of 24
mailing lists which I follow, 23 are followed via gmane, so mu4e cannot
provide complete solution for me.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
The intricacies of action are very hard to understand.
Therefore one should know properly what action is,