Re: [O] C-u C-c C-t not behaving as documented

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] C-u C-c C-t not behaving as documented
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2013 07:40:51 +0100

Hi Brian,

thanks for the detailed feedback on this.

Brian van den Broek <address@hidden> writes:

> I'm perfectly happy with the behaviour I observe.

Me too :)

> But, it isn't what
> one would expect from reading the docs.

The manual was describing the behavior *when there is no fast todo
selection key*.  But it was not complete.  I just fixed the doc,
hopefully things are clearer now.

> (I suspect that the docs might
> not have been updated when org-todo-keywords was introduced. Or, as
> has happened before, I've misunderstood something.)

See http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=2949012f0
`org-todo-keywords' was here a long time ago when the default value
of `org-use-fast-todo-selection' was changed (after Carsten's poll
on default values for variables...)

Thanks!

--
 Bastien