Re: [O] simple script to convert txt tables to Org-mode tables on the co

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [O] simple script to convert txt tables to Org-mode tables on the command line
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2013 13:54:32 -0700

> One noteworthy thing: even though I say ":hlines no" (I can also do this
> on the call line with the same result), the table still gets exported to
> elisp _with_ hlines and I need to filter them out myself.  I'm not sure
> if that is intended, but it feels a bit awkward.  If anything, this
> exception should be noted in the documentation if it is intentional.

elisp is special in that no hline or heading processing is done for you
(the idea being that if you're working from within elisp you can do this
yourself).  This is a relic from the early days of Babel.  I believe it
is mentioned in the documentation (if it isn't I agree that it should
be).

--
Eric Schulte
http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte