Re: [O] Org-mode release 7.9.3

From: J. David Boyd
Subject: Re: [O] Org-mode release 7.9.3
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2013 12:02:53 -0500

address@hidden (J. David Boyd) writes:

> Bastien <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I just released 7.9.3, which is a bugfix release but not only:
>> I tried hard to speed up the agenda generation, and I hope you
>> will see some progress in this area.
>>
>> As a test, try (setq org-agenda-use-tag-inheritance nil) and
>> see how your TODO agenda are doing...
>>
>> Details about this on the list of changes:
>>   http://orgmode.org/Changes.html#sec-1
>>
>> You can get Org 7.9.3 by downloading the package here:
>>
>>   http://orgmode.org/org-7.9.3.zip
>>   http://orgmode.org/org-7.9.3.tar.gz
>>
>> This will most probably be the version included in Emacs 24.3,
>> which is still in pretest.
>>
>> I cannot insist enough: *thanks* to everyone who contributed
>> to this release and who contributes actively to Org 8.0, we
>> are making the Emacs world better!
>>
>> Cheers,
>
> Thanks for working so hard on this.
>
> Now however, I can't export my mobile-org data.   It writes nothing to
> my define mobile-org directory.   I'll see if I can find some time to
> dig into it a little deeper..
>
> Dave

Without knowing any elisp, one symptom I see is that while preparing the
export, the status line says

org-agenda-finalize: Buffer is read-only: #<buffer *SUMO*>

then the export stops.

I've tried deleting the SUMO buffer, and running it again, but the same
thing happens.

If I go back to version 7.9.2, it works as it should...

Dave