Re: [O] BBDB(3) or org-contacts

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [O] BBDB(3) or org-contacts
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 15:16:09 +0100

On Tue, 8 Jan 2013 22:14:09 +0100
Michael Strey <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've more than 1000 contacts and this system works well and with
> reasonable speed.  For integration with mutt, I use Karl Voit's lbdb
> module for org-contact [fn:1].

I'm very glad to hear it...

> I use this as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.

...and would like to use it as CRM as well. Can you, please, share some
more info about your setup (I'll probably use Gnus instead of Mutt)?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
For him who has conquered the mind, the mind is the best of
friends; but for one who has failed to do so, his mind will