[O] Inherited tags not visible in agenda (was: Org-mode release 7.9.3)

From: Karl Voit
Subject: [O] Inherited tags not visible in agenda (was: Org-mode release 7.9.3)
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 16:03:38 +0100

* Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Rainer,
>
> Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> What I now get is that the non-inherited tags are shown directly after
>> the item text, that is the alignment to a certain column seems to be lost.
>> Did you change that behaviour?
>
> I introduced a bug here, fixed now.

I just pulled the latest Org version but inherited tags still aren't
visible in my agenda.

I also tried to add "(setq org-agenda-use-tag-inheritance (quote
(agenda)))" with no effect.

If you want to look at all of my current org-mode specific settings,
please visit http://paste.grml.org/1182/

What is my problem that prevents inherited tags being visible in my
agenda?

Thanks!

--
Karl Voit